Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cover Me: Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: top ten book covers.

After compiling this list, I sense a bit of a theme...!

1. The Big Sleep (Raymond Chandler)


... or any of these classic Penguin covers, really. I also liked the cover for The Secret History, by Donna Tartt, which was the same, only green.

2. Death and the Penguin (Andrey Kurkov)



3. Penguin Lost (Andrey Kurkov)



4. Naive. Super. (Erlend Loe)



This is the Norwegian edition, but I much prefer this cover.

5. The Statistical Improbability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith)



6. The Sorrows of an American (Siri Hustvedt)



7. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time (Mark Haddon)



8. Mary Ann in Autumn (Armistead Maupin)



9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Stephen Chbosky)




10. The Little Friend (Donna Tartt)


Well, creepy if nothing else!

I'm intrigued to see everyone else's! Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love your choices! The quirky dead dog one's been calling for me to read it, but it seems to be a book I never get round to (hangs head in shame). I do appreciate the cover though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! The Statistical Improbability of Love at First Sight is my favorite.
    My List

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tSPoLaFS, everything about that book was great!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and cookies always welcome!